The Degree Course prepares students to professionally assume roles in international companies, especially in corporate management and international relations. It opens job opportunities in companies operating in tourism (including tour operators, travel agencies, hotel chains, communicators/translators specialising in tourism with particular emphasis on French-speaking countries); it also offers interesting opportunities to join the market of corporate communication. In short:
– Tourism and mass distribution;
– companies that trade internationally or have foreign branches and in foreign companies operating in Italy;
– in the world of media, publishing and communication;
– in public or private organisations that manage international relationships;
– supranational and EU organisations.
The course prepares students to work as:
Fair, convention organisers, etc.
Holiday representatives, etc.
Sales and distribution experts
Foreign language correspondents, etc.
Corporate finance managers
Accommodation experts, etc.