This interdisciplinary three-year degree course aims to provide students with the necessary knowledge to understand the way businesses and economic systems work.
- It provides a very solid grounding in basic subjects relating to economics, so that the students can lay firm foundations for approaching any kind of Laurea Magistrale or Master’s, as well as make sure that their credits are recognised;
- it allows them to develop a minimum level of specialisation, by choosing between the two specialisation fields in the third year: one in Entrepreneurship and Tourism and the other one in Management in Public Administration;
- it promotes vocational training and contacts with companies, offering students the possibility of carrying out internships in Italy or abroad;
- it encourages international exchange and allows students to spend a semester abroad in a partner University, through the Erasmus programme;
- it features active teaching (company case analyses, group work, practical exercises), regular class visits from company employees and practicioners, who share their experiences with the students, and also visiting foreign lecturers.