|Established on 3 October 2013 within the framework of the Guidance Project ‘Progetto Orientamento e tutorato’, co-financed by the ESF, the Associazione Alumni UniVdA brings together graduates from the Università della Valle d’Aosta. It pursues cultural objectives and encourages networking between students, graduates, companies and the University.|
- organise cultural, sporting, arts, recreational and careers events in order to spread the traditional values of the University;
- enhance guidance, tutoring, internship and placement services, acting as a bridge between graduates and companies;
- cooperate with the University with a view to fostering and supporting the development of the institution;
- organise cultural travels and exchanges in Italy and abroad;
- promote and handle exclusive services for its members.
To keep yourself updated with the Association’s events go to the Alumni Facebook Alumni page.
If you wish to become a member, download and complete the application form available at the link below Membership applications 2014 and return it to the Association.
For further information please contact: