The Università della Valle d’Aosta buildings
Lectures take place in Aosta (Strada Cappuccini) and in Saint-Christophe (Grand Chemin).
Strada Cappuccini, 2/A, Aosta is home to the Rector’s office and to the University Administration and is the teaching location of the Department of Human and Social Sciences courses:
- Primary Education
- Psychological Science and Techniques
- Modern Languages for Business and Tourism
- Lingue, culture e comunicazione per il turismo montano
It is also home to the University Language Centre and the University Library.
Grand Chemin, 73/75, Saint-Christophe is the teaching Location of the Department of Economics and Political Science courses:
- Economics and Business Management
- Political Science and International Relations
- Economia e politiche del territorio e dell’impresa
It is also home to the University Language Centre/computer room and to the following offices: Admissions Office, Guidance Office, International Relations Office, and the Bursary.