The Guidance Office accompanies students through the three crucial phases of their study:
- As they decide which course to take, whether having just completed secondary education or returning to education from employment;
- throughout their study path;
- conclusion of their study path.
- individual and group guidance;
- presentations and lessons in schools;
- student education fairs;
- UNIversoVDA – open day;
- freshers’ welcome;
- tutoring support.
- the organisation of corporate and residential internships and post-graduate psychology traineeships;
- international mobility (Erasmus placement, grants for international internships);
- procedures relating to the AlmaLaurea Consortium;
- relationships with Alumni.
The office receives by appointment only.