The course offers graduates employment opportunities in numerous areas:
- in the field of enterprises, in different functional areas and in various capacities. A priority field is the tourist industry, whose fragmented structure, following the paths of growth and retraction that are characterising it, requires staff with qualified managerial skills;
- in the field of public administration, entities providing public services, non-profit organizations, and in various management areas (administration, finance, organization, external relations, etc.);
- in institutions that are involved in various ways in the economic development of a specific territory or tourism district (research institutes, services to enterprises, local development agencies, chambers of commerce, trade associations, tourist boards, etc.) with management roles within the different operating areas;
- in financial and consultancy services;
- in the field of new companies and entrepreneurial start-ups.
The course prepares students to work as:
- Entrepreneurs, proprietors and managers of small enterprises in the hotel and catering industry;
- Market relations specialists;
- Specialists in accountancy and financial issues;
- Entrepreneurs, proprietors and managers of small industrial enterprises;
- Specialists in the management and control of private enterprises;
- Entrepreneurs, proprietors and managers of small trading enterprises;
- Specialists in management and control within the public administration.