To start an internship:
- Internship Agreement: contains the rights and obligations of the three parties involved. Select the agreement relevant to your course below:
- Internship Agreement – Modern Languages and Communication for Business and Tourism;
- Internship Agreement – Economics and Business Management;
- Internship Agreement – Political Sciences and International Relations;
- Internship Agreement – Educational Sciences/Psychology;
- Internship Agreement– Advanced degree in Economics and Policies for the Region and Enterprise;
- Internship Agreement – Advanced degree in Languages, cultures and Communication for mountain’s tourism;
- Internship Agreement – Advanced degree in Languages and cultures for promotion of mountain’s areas.
Suspension/extension of internship:
- request for suspension: reasons for the request for suspension must be clearly indicated. Send to Head of Department and academic supervisor and copy to Guidance and Placement office;
- Request for extension of internship, if the student and company agree on an extension of the period initially agreed upon.
Upon conclusion of the internship:
- Internship certificate: this must be drawn up on headed paper from the host organisation, it must indicate the period of the internship and potentially a brief description of the activity performed;
- internship self-evaluation formto be completed by the student;
- Evaluation form to be completed by the company supervisor: select the form in the appropriate language below:
- questionario per la valutazione delle attività di stage da parte dell’azienda/ente ospitante;
- Internship evaluation form;
- Fiche d’évaluation du stage;
- cuestionario para la evaluación de la actividad de prácticas laborales..