Data / Ora
07/06/2018 - 08/06/2018
Tutto il giorno
Forte di Bard
2nd TEM CONFERENCE
The University of Aosta Valley and the University of Savoie Mont Blanc are pleased to announce the second TEM Conference on local development: innovation, tourism and place branding. The event, organised by the Transborder centre on Tourism and Mountain Economies (TEM), aims at gathering together scientists coming from different fields such as economics, marketing, business administration, and law.
Scholars interested in the event are invited to submit an abstract to www.xtem.org by 15 April 2018. Selected abstracts will be notified to the authors by 27 April 2018. The conference will be held at Forte di Bard (Bard, Italy), one of the best examples of early 1800 military strongholds. The participation to the conference is free but accommodation and meals are excluded. During the event, it will also be possible to visit the fortress and its current art exhibitions. Moreover, participants could try bouldering, a form of rock climbing that is performed on small rock formations or artificial rock walls without the use of ropes and/or harnesses.
The programme of the Conference is listed.
Themes of the Conference:
- Place branding and destination management;
- Landscape, climate change, wildlife interaction and local adaptation in tourism;
- Sustainable innovation: transport, mobility and sharing economy;
- Legislation for sustainable innovation;
- Circular economy and promotion of territories;
- Health care, technology and rescue in extreme and wild areas;
- Gastronomy, wellness and culture;
- Big data for regional development and innovation;
- Cultural itineraries: research and innovation;
- Heritage and innovation, resilience and competitiveness in mountain regions;
- Cooperation strategy, multi-level governance, public-private partnership and smart specialization;
- Adventure tourism and water sports: opportunities and challenges.